My Fitness Background And How I Get Motivated
Some of you already know about my fitness background but I wanted to share with some of our new followers how I got into it and how I stay motivated now that my philosophy on fitness has changed.
In the video I elaborate more on it but here are my top 5 ways I get motivated
1. My Why- anytime you’re needing a little extra motivation, dig deep and think about why you started this journey.
2. Accountability Partners- I wrote a blog about this already but having this is crucial in helping attain my goals.
3. Try new classes or exercises– I get in ruts easily but by changing it often it has helped me maintain my motivation for fitness. Fitness has to be fun for me and not a chore.
4. Watch motivational videos- My favorites are anything from ET The Hip Hop Preacher and Marie Forleo from Marie TV
5. Reward yourself with cute clothes – Seeing results on fitness? Reward yourself with cute clothing or even pamper yourself with something relaxing.
6. Have your vision board, outfit, and/or bikini that you’re trying to fit into on site- I keep my vision board at my desk so that I see it daily.