How I lost 7 pounds (part 2 )
I hope you’re doing amazing!!
In part 1 of “How I lost 7 pounds” (http://www.beautyfix.io/how-i-lost-7-pounds-part-1-nutrition/) I talked about my grocery list and some of the things I ate while I was getting ready for my Bodybuilding.com shoot.
Acai bowls were one of my favorite go to’s in the mornings after a kick ass workout.
In today’s video I wanted to share with y’all how I make my Acai Bowls!!
I love the Sambazon frozen Acai Berry mix! It’s packed with a ton of antioxidants, omegas, and all organic non GMO ingredients.
Ingredients for the mix:
- 6-8 oz (depending on how you want your consistency) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Coconut Water (non dairy mixer)
- hand full of organic spinach
- frozen ripe organic bananas (this is going to help sweeten the mix so make sure it’s ripe)
Ingredients for the toppings:
- Organic Bananas
- Organic Strawberries
- Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- Granola of your choice ( I used Coconut Almond Granola and I also like Vanilla Almond Granola)
Blend all of the ingredients for the mix and pour into a bowl. Next add your toppings of choice
The crop top tank is from Bodybuilding.com but they only have an XL left. Here is a similar one : http://bit.ly/1M4FHY1
If you want to see more videos like this, comment below
Until next time,